Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
Farm Insurance in Aberdeen and all of South Dakota
It is Your Livelihood. Make Sure It is Protected
Whether you are a local grower or a large cultivator, we understand the value of insuring your greatest asset. At Insurance Plus, we are dedicated to providing the agricultural coverage and services you need to keep your farm or ranch protected – so you can focus on maintaining a smooth operation.
We know that you work hard as a farmer, and at Insurance Plus we want to extend that same courtesy to you by keeping your farm and everything on it insured. Our insurance specialists are sensitive to your individual needs and will work with you to find a policy that best suits your farm or ranch.
Designing a specific policy with us gives you the options of coverage in the following areas:
Crop Insurance: Damage to crops might arise from weather, fires and other hazards. This coverage can pay you a settlement to help you replace those items and lost income.
- Farm Livestock Insurance: A loss to your animals could mean a loss of profit. Therefore, this coverage can help you recover the results.
- Equine Insurance: Horses are often valuable both for farm operations and their market value. Therefore, when you breed or raise horses, a single loss might cost you a lot of money. This coverage can insure your horses against death, injuries and other hazards.
- Farm Equipment Insurance: Should important assets like pumps, rakes, sprayers and other tools get damaged, then this coverage can help pay for those items.
- Tractor Insurance: Standard equipment insurance often doesn’t cover tractors or other farm vehicles. You can buy separate coverage to protect these items against damage or other losses.
- Farm Dwelling Insurance: If you live on your farm, then this policy can cover your home.
- Farm Structures Insurance: This coverage insures barns, grain silos and other property.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Vehicles owned by the farm or used in its operations will need commercial auto insurance rather than personal auto insurance.
- Farm Liability Insurance: Your operations might cause bodily injuries or property damage to various people, including your clients. This coverage can help you repay them for their losses.
- Umbrella Insurance: Under standard liability insurance, there will be limits. However, if a claim exceeds these limits, then umbrella liability coverage can help cover the remaining costs.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: If you hire full- or part-time employees in your operation, then you will likely have to buy workers’ compensation. It will pay an employee supplementary income if work-related injuries or illnesses force me off the job.
Why Farm Insurance?
Your farm is your livelihood, and you can never be too cautious. Since an accident can happen when you least expect it, it is important to be prepared when potential problems arise. By being proactive with a proper farm policy, your equipment, buildings, and even lost income can be covered in the event that an unforeseen circumstance disrupts your operations.
What is Farm Insurance?
Although farms are just like any other business, one failed production yield in the agricultural sphere could mean a failed business altogether. There are also a variety of hazards that farmers face when it comes to their assets. Farmers need to be able to bounce back financially if their property gets damaged or their production fails, which is exactly what farm insurance and tailored commercial insurance can provide.
By considering both personal and commercial assets, coverage can be customized in order to meet the needs of farmers. There are countless unique coverage requirements based on each farmer’s situation due to industry regulations.
You’ve worked hard to build your farm into a business. Insurance Plus will work even harder to ensure that your business is protected.
Finding the Right Farm Insurance
Farm insurance is essential for maximizing production and limiting costs on your farm. Insurance Plus will help guide you in choosing the right insurance policy for your farm, because farm & ranch insurance is necessary if you’re working in the agricultural business. Our experienced agents will help you choose personalized, affordable coverage for your unique situation, and we will always put you first.
Take the first step in picking the right coverage and call us at 605-225-4270 or request your quote now.