Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
Farmers face many potential risks that could trigger legal liability or lost profits. Farm insurance is essential for helping protect operations from potential losses when the unexpected happens.
What Is Farm Insurance?
Farm insurance provides a wide range of customizable coverage options to protect your farm, home and business from potential risks.
What Is Crop Insurance?
Crop insurance is recommended for agricultural producers, such as farmers and ranchers. Its purpose is to protect against either the loss of crops due to natural disasters or the loss of revenue due to declines in the prices of agricultural commodities.
What Does a Farm Insurance Policy Cover?
The following are some of the typical coverage options for a robust farm insurance policy:
Where to Get Farm and Crop Insurance in South Dakota
- General liability insurance may help pay for your farm’s legal liability for third-party injuries and property damage.
- Farm dwelling insurance may help cover your home if you live on-site.
- Farm structures insurance may help pay to repair or replace buildings on your farm after a covered event.
- Farm equipment insurance may help pay to replace or repair covered farm machinery and equipment, including tractors, combines and trailers.
- Livestock insurance may help compensate covered animals if an incident or accident results in injury or death.
- Equine insurance may help cover losses related to the death or injury of your horses.
- Crop insurance may help cover crop losses due to covered events such as fires, natural disasters, hail or drought.
- Workers’ compensation coverage may help pay your employees’ lost wages and medical costs if they suffer a work-related injury or illness.
- Pollution liability insurance may help cover your legal liability if pollutants from your farm cause illness or injury.
- Umbrella insurance may help extend the liability coverage for your farm’s policies.
If you need farm and crop insurance in South Dakota, contact Insurance Plus. We have more than 80 years of experience in the insurance industry, and we can help make sure your farm has the coverage it needs.